have so many elections but the government, no matter who is in will waste money any
chance they get.
Anyways, enough of the rant we are stuck with an election so let's make the best of it.
As the campaign heats up, keep an eye on this blog as we will be tallying up all the mud slinging
and any dirt we can drag up on both sides. It is only fair that both sides get dirted not just the leading party.
As well as the mud, we will be logging the real issues and what each party is saying or not saying they will do about them. You will be hearing a lot about the economy and the environment. You will hear of corruption at various Government agencies, about how the garbage crisis was handled. Possibly even the meat scare, but what about the real issues.
Stay tuned for information on what the parties think in the real issues like:
1) Education costs
2) Real transit spending
3) Assisting industries that are here and hiring to succeed and grow.
4) How about properly labeling goods as Canadian. Eg. Cellered in Ontario wine does not mean the grapes are Canadian.
Please take a look at some of the articles on these other blogs that bring some of the issues to light:
- For Transit take a look at:
- Ed Drass's Column in the Metro
- For Issues with Canadian Labeling and supporting canadian products take a look at: http://supportcanadiangoods.blogspot.com/
- For Environmental Issues look at:
If you have issues you would like to see addressed by the parties email them to Susan Fischer at email@example.com or post the comments here and we will be sure they get sent off to the proper leaders.